Education and Training Centre
The Education and Training Centre at CHRC aims to support the creation of advanced education and training opportunities for both researchers and students.
This advanced education and training office provides services and collaborates equally with all CHRC management units.
This office is composed by members of the following institutions:
- NOVA Medical School - Faculdade de Ciências Médicas;
- National School of Public Health;
- Évora University;
- Lisbon Institute of Global Mental Health.
The office coordinator is appointed by the executive committee and the remaining team is formed by this coordinator. The global objectives of the CHRC Education and Training Centre are:
- To build a community of practice and training among CHRC members;
- To create opportunities for the development of CHRC members throughout their careers;
- To support the development of innovative and competitive advanced training and postgraduate programs, streamlining cooperation between the institutions involved.