For management services, the CHRC has an executive director, appointed by the Executive Committee, who reports directly to the Unit Coordinator.
The competences of the Executive Director within the scope of management services are:
- Manage day-to-day operations;
- Coordinate and manage the technical and administrative teams;
- Control unit costs;
- Prepare regular performance reports;
- Oversee communication initiatives and implement the best management practices;
- Evaluate and implement processes and new technologies;
- Motivate and lead technical and administrative teams;
- Develop and disseminate the Unit's strategy and mission to all stakeholders;
- Promote fundraising;
- Represent the Unit whenever necessary.