Public health futures debated on November 10-12
Dedicated to the theme "Public health futures in a changing world / Public health futures in a changing world", the 14th European Conference on Public Health takes place online, from November 10 to 12, 2021.
On the event's website, the co-organizing institutions - EUPHA - European Public Health Association and EPH - European Public Health Conference - warn of the need to openly and constructively reflect on what they consider to be the failure of the European public health response to the pandemic. Accordingly, the event intends to actively contribute to the discussion-mediated reflection of the following themes of the Conference:
- Public health praxis, training and workforces for the future
- Communications and public health
- Digital health – person centred?
- Climate change and public health – a dual role
- Learning from the pandemic, and getting ready for the next one
- Public health, equity and justice, going back to go forward